Well, I usually don't do stuff like this, but I'm bored, so here's some random questions that I found on someone else's blog, with my answers. I'm sure on some of the answers you'll notice a trend...
Three things that scare me:
1) Religious fanatics taking over the politics of this country
2) Losing all my constitutional rights in the name of security
3) Something happening to Leif or my puppies, or anyone else in my family
Three people who make me laugh:
3) the Viking Table group (miss you guys!)
Three things I love (besides family members and my puppies):
2) Rock music
3) Reading a good book
Three things I hate:
1) US Cable support
2) US Cable support
3) the fact that my brother puts out very little effort to have any sort of relationship with me, besides the occassional email.
Three things I don’t understand:
1) People who don't take responsibility when they, themselves make a mistake
2) People who believe we don't have free will/choice, and instead we're controlled by a higher power
3) Why after 6 calls and 1 email in a week I can't get a US Cable technician out here to figure out why our network goes up and down randomly
Three things on my desk:
1) Macbook Pro
2) new 24" Dell LCD monitor
3) the book "1776" which I borrowed from a neighbor
Three things I am doing right now:
1) Looking forward to the start of hockey season.
2) Figuring out which internet provider I should switch to since US Cable support sucks ass.
3) Deciding what book I'm going to read when I go upstairs.
Three things I want to do before I die:
1) The terrain park on my snowboard at any resort
2) Teach my kid how to play hockey (when I have one)
3) Do something good that will make a difference
Three things I won’t do before I die:
1) Recommend anyone get US Cable as their service provider
2) Become a fanatical soccer hooligan
3) Root for Ohio State